Gifted Testing Seminar
December 6th at 6:30 PM
Join us for a Free Informational Seminar
* Finding the best fit for preschool and kindergarten.
* Debunking the myths about gifted testing.
* Details and Q&A about the gifted testing process
* Exploring the options for kindergarten
* What does the research say about how children learn?
* When should my child be reading?
Call us to register; space is limited.
PWC’s comprehensive psychological evaluations for infants, children, and adults, are designed to assess a broad range of behavioral, academic, social, emotional, neuropsychological, and relational functioning.
Our extensive evaluation services include testing for diagnostic clarification, treatment recommendations, psychoeducational recommendations, school consultations, and screening for medical procedures. Testing can help clients and other medical professionals understand behaviors, personality, emotions, as well as provide a better understanding of one’s strengths and coping styles.
Our evaluations utilize well normed and respected cognitive, academic, personality, social, emotional, and behavioral measures. We offer expedited testing and provide full reports in quick turnaround times at no additional charge.